Defending You Against Criminal Charges in Orlando, East Orlando, Kissimmee, or anywhere we serve
If you have been charged with a crime, the dedicated criminal defense lawyers at Private Counsel, LLC, understand your situation and will help to prevent criminal charges from hurting your future.
The experienced Florida attorneys at Private Counsel, LLC, have represented thousands of clients in court. They will use this extensive knowledge of the courtroom to guide you through the process to get you the best outcome possible. Contact an accomplished criminal defense team for help with your problem.
There are many legal grounds for challenging a charge of driving under the influence, such as an unconstitutional stop or an invalid Breathalyzer test. Defense attorneys Douctre and Hampton of Private Counsel, LLC, fight zealously to have your charges dropped or reduced.
Driving on a Suspended License
In Florida, driving while a license is suspended (DWLS) is a criminal offense that can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the circumstances. Call us now if you were arrested or given a notice to appear on a criminal citation of any kind!
Criminal Traffic Offenses
The traffic violation attorneys at Private Counsel, LLC, defend your rights and help minimize the damage to your criminal record for multiple driving offenses, including:
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Expired tag and temporary tag charges, driving a non-registered vehicle, attaching a tag not assigned
- Reckless driving
- Failure to leave insurance information
- Failure to sign a citation
- Driving while license suspended
- Driving while license suspended habitual felony HTO
- Reinstating your driver’s license – undoing a five year habitual traffic offender suspension
Experience Fighting Criminal Charges
It is important to have a defense attorney who is familiar with your type of case. The criminal defense lawyers at Private Counsel, LLC, regularly fight:
- Domestic Violence cases
- Battery of Law Enforcement or Batt LEO cases
- Assault and Battery cases
- Sex offenses (Federal and State)
- Drug Charges like possession of cannabis, Oxycodone, or cocaine / Sale and Delivery cases
- Juvenile Crimes
- Resisting Arrest with or without violence
- Injunction violations
- And many, many others
At Private Counsel, LLC, we have defended hundreds
of different crimes and tickets.
If you have been arrested and convicted, or found not guilty of a crime, Florida law allows a one-time option to have your criminal record sealed. Our expungement attorneys can assist with you with this process that can clear your name and improve your chances for future employment.
Contact Private Counsel, LLC, today for a free initial consultation. You will receive personal attention from an attorney and aggressive representation against any DUI or criminal charge.